vendredi 31 août 2012

My Big Fat لبناني Wedding

I think I can announce today, without much confidence though.. the end of my wedding season!

Call it a season because if for some people summer means beach, sea and sun in my case the word wedding is necessarily included in the description.

-And I'm certainly not complaining!!

In fact, I lovee attending wedding, especially Lebanese weddings. The atmosphere, the decoration, the ambiance, the music, the food... all the elements are reunited to enchant you the time of a night.

And as I'm still trying to get over my post wedding phase of "I want to get married!!" hehe I'll let you enjoy some pictures that I took from my iphone of some of the seven weddings/engagements I attended this summer!

1&2


















3.









4.













5.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire