vendredi 17 août 2012

Travel Journal

Two years ago, I received for my birthday a Moleskine agenda that I decided to use as a travel journal since I was going to the States for two months.

The point was not to write on it everyday like you would do on an intimate journal but rather to collect objects such as train tickets, room keys, concert tickets, photo booth pictures... and place them in the corresponding dates.

I love its crafty look, and the fact that when I see a souvenir I remember what happened that day and its specifically why I don't write more than two lines on it. I think it is always nice(?)/funny when someone reminds you of a good or funny moment you have forgotten!! 


My travel journal



And here are some very C0ol and Inspiring ones I found on Pinterest.















1 commentaire: